Monday, July 14, 2008

Boredom

The most debilitating part of boredom is that you can't stop and rest. Then, thinking about all of this blog stuff I start to wonder; why would anybody, including me want to write about themselves. I already know everything that I've written down and I'm assuming that I'll have an outer audience ranging from zero to none...Sooooooo?

Anybody remember the comedian Jackie Vernon (deceased)? BTW...I'm not questioning whether or not he's deceased (he is), the question mark was was for the anybody remember Jackie part of the sentence. He labelled himself "King of the Dullards". And so as a way of paying hommage to Jackie, I'm going to sit and watch paint dry. I mean lay down some paint and sit and watch it dry. It'll make for an exciting event and I'll be doing real time, live coverage right here on this blog. See! Who the hell needs Wide World of Sports?

I'm setting this event date for Wednesday the 16 of June so you might want to check your schedules and set aside a few hours to watch the action. And for those of you who don't tune into this blog, you've got no idea of all the great stuff you're missing. Where else on the World Wide Web could you find another putz like me to bring you exciting, pithy events like the upcoming paint drying spectacular. I may even use three colors and turn it into a Triathalon!

No comments: