Saturday, November 22, 2008

Freedom of Speech

The other day an anonymous reader left a comment on one of my blogs calling me an idiot and a racist. Personally, I really couldn't care less about the opinion of Mr. or Mrs. anonymous but, I deleted the comment. Why you may ask? Were you offended? Upset? The answer is absolutely not. I'll give you the answer in a moment. But, the question is; am I an idiot or a racist? Well, according to the IQ scores, I hardly qualify for the former. As to the latter, our anonymous friend has absolutely no idea of my prejudices or biases. In reality, I consider myself to be an equal opportunity put down artist. I goofed as much (or more) on McCain as I did Barack Obama. Yet I didn't see our anonymous friend running to the aid of poor John and calling me an anti geriatric idiot.

What seems interesting to me is the fact that you had to scour over 100 posts and photos in order to find one so that you could vent.

Get a life schmuck :-). Created your OWN stupid blog.

Now as to the reason that I deleted your comment if it meant nothing to me. In America you have every right to your opinion. It's granted in the Constitution. It's called "Freedom of Speech". Now as for the reason I deleted your comment... BECAUSE I CAN!

Is the free enterprise system great or what?

No comments: